perjantai 5. syyskuuta 2014

Try your best

I have this feeling that I don't deserve the people around me. I don't deserve people. Because I'm not good.

This will pass. Something will pass.

The worst thing about the drunken me is that he lies. On the sidewalk and about everything.

............

I have no idea what is happening in Israel. Well, I do know what is happening in Israel: suddenly regular people are finding out how the animal industries function, and instead of giving excuses, they're deciding to start boycotting what's happening. It's not like everyone is doing this, but it's a change that's happened in Israel a lot faster and a lot more radically than anywhere else.

A few days ago this activist woman, a mother of three, won Big Brother Israel. Initially, she was meant to be an oddity on the show who wouldn't last long, and the Big Brother team did their best to provoke and annoy her, but she turned out to be this Martin Luther King like character that changed the hearts of people inside the house and outside the house. One person, ONE PERSON, changed the way an entire nation sees animals, possibly forever. Like, what the fuck. It's too beautiful to be true.

These things simply don't happen. Except that they do. They actually happen, and I can't believe it.

What I don't know is why. Why Israel? I haven't exactly considered Israel to be some sort of moral frontrunner of the world. But in this case, that's what they are. Maybe there's goodness in all of us. In many ways, humans are shit, but in the end, humans are good.

The end of this is something extraordinary. 2:08:


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti