lauantai 20. syyskuuta 2014

A message to every single human being on this Earth

I spent some time alone in a bar in Kajaani. "Your jacket is too big," said a man, angrily. "Yes," I said. "Your jacket is too big." "Yes?" "It looks stupid!" "Yes." "You really don't understand, do you?" "No." "Get out!"

I have no idea why it matters that my jacket is too big.
I have no idea why it matters that I look stupid.
I have no idea why anything like that should matter. Most things don't matter at all. Then there are a few things that matter, and they matter a lot.

Shame is an illusion.

If I die now, play this repeatedly at my funeral:


I'm not a happy person, not yet, but if I hadn't seen that stupid video when I was 13, I would be dead.

My thumb keeps bleeding. It's my own fault.

1 kommentti:

  1. The thing is: I do have my own truth. I do. I thought I'd lost it, but I haven't. It's still there. And you don't have to like it!

    VastaaPoista