lauantai 6. syyskuuta 2014

Enrique Iglesias - I'm tired of being sorry

I spent 220 euros in one night. What the fuck. This is insane. I should stop being insane.

The people around me are giving me a life, and all I can give them is shit and pain and beer sometimes. I guess it's because I feel like they're too good for me. I feel like they should realize this and go away. I'm sure that this constant complaining makes me even more charming. It's amazing how patient people are with me. Thanks.

It seems that everything that happened (or didn't happen) to me when I was 13-19 has left me 50% autistic. But this is curable.

Lately it seems like I've thrown away about 40 IQ points. It's a temporary thing that makes my life a little bit easier. One of these days I'll start talking about things that matter again, but not quite yet. I need this.

I was wandering around alone with nothing to do, so I randomly went and saw The Fault in Our Stars. The auditorium was filled with people crying the whole time. I just smiled the whole time. For several reasons, this movie filled me with peaceful happiness. I love to see young people die. The sentence that came before this one is a joke. No it's not. We all love to see young people die. (One strange thing: nobody ate animals in this movie. They did throw eggs, but the movie didn't show anyone eating animals. Fact: usually the meat industry pays Hollywood money so that they show all the favourite characters eating meat on screen. This was an American movie where nobody ate animals. What is this?)

Maybe I should and maybe I shouldn't read the book by John Green the movie's based on. It's about kids that want to live but must die. My book is about kids that want to die but get another chance to live. I know what I have to do.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti