maanantai 8. syyskuuta 2014

No, I can't stop this

I know that I'm arrogant and uninterested. Those things mean that I'm scared. People have no idea how scared I am. Which means that people have no idea how brave I am.

There are millions and millions of good-looking young people in the world. We don't need any more of those. It's boring. I can be something else. I can be something better.

Man. I'll have to rewrite a lot. Kill people and replace them. Turn one person into the person she is, and get rid of the things that she isn't. Okay. Okay? Okay.

4 kommenttia:

  1. Why you don't want to be understood?

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. I do! Heaven knows I really, really do.

      Poista
    2. Okay, let's put it this way then:
      Why do you feel like you are not understood?
      or
      How do you know they don't understand?

      Poista
    3. I think that people do understand quite a lot. Often people understand other people better than the other people themselves. But I do struggle to say what I really think and how I really feel, which naturally sometimes makes it difficult for others to understand me. Understanding is complicated.

      Poista