tiistai 23. syyskuuta 2014

Seahorses

Being a good writer means that you can write about Absolutely Nothing and make that seem beautiful and meaningful. It is sort of disgusting.

Just like there's a lot of people who say they're fat when they really aren't, there's a lot of people who say they're awkward when they really aren't. I'm always awkward, and this is a fact. Except when I'm drunk; then I'm just mindless and horrible.

Whenever people treat me like shit, I have real trouble bringing it up. It's too painful. Like I was the one who did the wrong thing. "I'm so sorry that you treated me like shit. Please forgive me." "I gave so much and you gave me nothing. You must be exhausted." In reality, this stuff should be very simple. A basic part of healthy human relationships. There's nothing dangerous about it. Jesus, help me. I must and will become stronger than this. Yeah, I keep talking to Jesus.

Be loyal. You don't always have to be honest or nice. Be loyal. Be loyal to your friends. And when you realize that you were wrong all along, be loyal to the truth.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti