sunnuntai 26. tammikuuta 2014

What keeps you from pulling the trigger?

One word: hope.


I guess I should start worshipping the vegan James Dean: River Phoenix. I guess I will do that. It would make sense. Since I'm going to be the next vegan James Dean.

I'd like to fall in love. When I'm in love, even sadness and unhappiness feel sort of good. Meaningful. Luckily I'm pretty good at falling in love.

The world's gone crazy. 25-year-olds thinking that they're old because they're not 15-year-olds anymore. Shut up, silly kids. We're all nothing but kids. Soon all of us will be long gone.

I looked at pictures of myself from 3 years ago. I was an ugly kid. I was completely unaware of the fact that I could have been beautiful.

What is this blogging thing about? It's about too much information. I'm answering questions you never asked. Forgive me. Love me. I need you.

I'm the margin attacking the mainstream. Expect me.

2 kommenttia: