keskiviikko 8. tammikuuta 2014

Politically correct.



Morrissey has compared meat-eating to pedophilia.

Jesus Christ, sometimes I wonder what's going through his head when he makes these statements. He's like PETA: often immensely harmful to the cause.

Factually it may make sense to compare the meat industry to the Holocaust, but this does not matter. If you want to actually help the animals, you have to think before you speak. People are not rational beings, they are emotional beings. They don't necessarily care about the facts. They get offended very easily, and even more than that, they love to pretend to get offended. Be wise.

I personally enjoy Morrissey's radical statements on whatever subject. I think that his opinions and especially his arguments are often quite adolescent and more than slightly crazy, but to me that's just part of the fun. People who get Morrissey usually get that he's a joke to be taken seriously, but still essentially a very good joke.

But I realize that other people are not like me.

Morrissey, I love you, but please, if you want to do all you can to help the animals, you have to slow down and stop spitting everybody in the face. You'll receive this message when I'm famous.

_____________________

Btw: Isn't it true that when somebody says that they don't want to please 'politically correct' people, it simply means that they are about to say something that they know is unnecessarily hateful and cruel? And isn't it true that these same people become politically correct THE MOMENT somebody says something that offends THEM?

Jesus fucking Christ, adults are so childish! That realization is probably one of the main reasons why I'm such a depressed wreck.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti