keskiviikko 29. tammikuuta 2014

I'm here for my foot

I had a disturbing dream where I was a patient at the Embarrassing Bodies clinic. There was something wrong with my foot. It was ridiculous, since the Embarrassing Bodies clinic is probably one of the last places on Earth I'd ever go.

So I walk into the studio and see 'dr Christian' waiting for me:

Christian Jessen

At this point I start to wonder what the hell I'm doing there, as there is something deeply and inherently obnoxious about the man.

We sit down and shake hands and Christian Jessen opens the conversation with: "So! Let's take a good look at your testicles."
"I'm here for my foot," I respond.
"How often do you check your testicles?" dr Christian asks.
"I'm here for my foot."
"How often do you check your testicles?"
"You're mistaking me for somebody else."
Dr Christian doesn't seem to hear me at all:
"Hey! There's no shame, we're all the same."
"You're not listening to me. I am here for my foot."
Dr Christian starts to reach for my crotch. At this point I storm out of the studio, feeling odd and slightly raped and depressed.

I really wouldn't want to see that sugary face ever again.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti