keskiviikko 8. tammikuuta 2014

I wanna be cool, I wanna

Jonathan Safran Foer on Anthony Bourdain:

“We were backstage in the green room and he was saying factory farming is the worst blight in America right now.

In fact, I'd say he agreed with everything in my book.

Then we get on the show and he says he thinks humans are designed to eat stupid little animals. Now, that annoys me. I find that disappointing — that his shtick is much more important to him than what he knows to be right.”


Wow! What an insecure brat. I'm an insecure brat too, but at least I'm doing my best to help the ones that get stomped on.

The man's nearly 60 years old, and he's still pretending. If you have goodness in your soul, don't hide it just because you're afraid you will look less cool in the eyes of morons. Those eyes don't matter.

4 kommenttia:

  1. oh my freaking GOD i can't help it i love this blog !! You have to be amazing person, okay i know you are :O

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you for loving this! I need somebody to love this. I love you for loving this.

      I have two questions:

      Who are you? And HOW are you?

      Poista