keskiviikko 29. tammikuuta 2014

The margin attacking the mainstream

There's only one thing that I want from this world. I do have personal dreams, and I do breathe for them, but there's one dream that outweighs everything else: I want to live to see the day when in vitro meat has become the norm. When animal rights have become mainstream. When nobody admits to having supported the meat industry when they were young. I want to see the death of the modern animal industry, and the victory of the good guys. I want to be there to see it. Maybe I'm going to have to be 95 years old, but I want to be there. I'm gonna stick around to see it. I want to die with a smile on my ugly weary face.

This is the main reason why I'm not gonna die in a car accident at the age of 24.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti