maanantai 6. tammikuuta 2014

Random thoughts, random thoughts, random thoughts

If there's a group of people that really annoys me, it's this: people who have an identity of a smart, funny person but aren't smart or funny. People who are constantly making jokes and expressing their ideas in a loud voice, but don't really show any significant intelligence or make anybody laugh. Unfortunately, the Internet gives a platform to these people. YouTube is full of AmazingAtheist type of simpletons. I mean argh, would somebody just tell them to shut up.

The morons should learn to shut up and listen, and the intelligent people should learn to believe in themselves and speak up. Wisdom is a dangerous thing, because it fills you with doubts.



By the way: I'd forgotten that Spirited Away is my favourite movie. And now I saw it again after... I don't know, 9 years? ...and yes, it is one of my favourite movies. Spirited Away has a soul, and that soul is deeply beautiful, wise, kind, holy.

Also: I think that what makes Little Britain funny is that Matt Lucas and David Walliams actually have rather beautiful souls. People with ugly souls are usually not good at being funny.

(These are all just thoughts that my brain has come up with during my non-blogging days. Now I'm vomiting them out. I'm sorry.)

Also: finally I've found a young writer who's actually got something to say.

Poet Yahya Hassan, Denmark, b. 1995.

 

He's saying what he thinks. Yay!

And people are listening to him. Yay!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti