keskiviikko 8. tammikuuta 2014

I

I am haunted.

I am haunted I am haunted I am haunted.


I find it strange when people see James Dean as this all American, yeehaa rock'n'roll kind of cowboy character. He was 5'6", queer and a bit of a cuckoo. To me, that's the point. People always miss the oh-so-enjoyable points.

Finland my country the home of the free, such miserable weather.

Sometimes it's very difficult to stand this world. There's people everywhere, and everybody's less intelligent than me. There's no reason to be proud of this, because it's not my fault. It doesn't make me happy, it makes me distressed and crazy.

Being unintelligent and proud of it is a great way to social success. The people who don't really spend much time thinking of anything or reading anything often rule the social circles of schools. They are the kings and queens.

The blessing of our times is that if you just want to, you can go through life without ever thinking one single independent thought. The curse of our times is that because of this, people go through life without ever thinking one single independent thought.

Oh crap, I'm starting to sound like Oscar Wilde.

Woskar Ilde

I don't respect people (only) for their intelligence, more than anything I respect them for their goodness and bravery. Stupid people can be deeply good and wonderful. But this occurs too rarely. This applies to intelligent people just as well.

I love the people that I've created. They are great. So far the person I enjoy the most is Jeremy Witt. I haven't written anything about him for months, but I'd like to. I guess he's a bit like a dildo: always entertaining. (I don't have a dildo, though. If I did, I wouldn't know what to do with it. But I guess I know what to do with Jeremy Witt. That's a stupid name. I have to change it.)


If I got to go anywhere on holiday, I'd go to North Korea. I'd like to experience that kind of dystopia; I'm fed up with the dystopia I already live in. I can't believe that the place actually exists.

Dogs are like people but without all the ugly stuff.

Our dog has some sort of ulcer on her back. My dad has been treating her with some sort of lotion. Now she's constantly watching her step so that Dad wouldn't catch her and put lotion on her back. She's irrationally scared. She looks for safety and hides under my arm when I sit on the couch. The lotion itself clearly doesn't hurt her at all. She just doesn't like being touched in that way.

It is heartbreaking in a way. It makes me think how she would cope if she was a pig on a factory farm. Pigs on factory farms must be just as silly and sensitive as she is. I can't stand the idea of pigs on factory farms. I can't stand it. The image is stuck in my head, as you can see, as this blog is the inside of my head.

The inability to reason does not reduce suffering at all. If anything, it makes it worse: you can't rationalize the fear away.

I believe that intelligence increases suffering only if you cross the line that I've crossed. If you're somewhere in between, smarter than a pig but not as smart as me, you'll probably be fine.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti