tiistai 7. lokakuuta 2014

To live or not to live

Life is giving me more and more reasons to believe in ghosts. The boring fact is that there's always a scientific explanation. I wish there wasn't.

I've been feeling guilty over living like a crazy person. My mind thinks that I should be thinking, writing, turning the world into a better place. But that's not how it goes.

It's okay to be messed up for a while.

Actually, if you're chronically rational, painfully good at abstract thinking, the best thing you can do is live. Live, live, LIVE for some time. See what it's like to be a human being. Be stupid. Be an idiot. Make mistakes. Stumble. Vomit. See life in its beautifully horrible entirety.

Then you understand how the whole thing works.

Then you can write about it.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti