keskiviikko 15. lokakuuta 2014

My flower-like life

You grow up thinking that you're one of the lucky kids. Then somewhere along the line things fall apart and you realize that you're one of the doomed ones.

But being doomed doesn't mean that life is going to destroy you. It just means that it's going to be a little harder on you than it is on most people. But maybe it's the contrast that can make your life greater than most lives: you've been through the dark stuff, so maybe after the things you saw earlier, the good stuff seems brighter.

Let's be honest for once: things fell apart a long long time ago and I haven't done much to deal with it. I'm just bitter and angry. Wow! Am I fucked up.

It's getting hard to be someone but it all works out. Don't ask me what's wrong with me, because I simply don't have any answers. I need advice, I need advice, nobody ever looks at me twice.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti