tiistai 7. lokakuuta 2014

Oh Travis

This is fucked up:


Video for Panic! at the Disco's song Lying Is the Most Fun a Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off, directed by someone named Travis Kopach. Don't watch it, it's sad.

Once again a music video with people torturing fish because torturing fish is Artistic. I wonder how many animals had to suffer painful deaths because Travis wanted to seem deep and cool.

The 'Let Us Be Cruel to Fish in Music Videos' phenomenon has been going on for a long time now, and it's fucking disturbing. It's got something to do with MTV. I remember seeing this particular video ~8 years ago. Then I just blankly stared at it, not really seeing anything. People are blind, and then they stumble upon information, and then they see.

We have to find a way to educate people. And we will find it.

I don't want to live in a world like this. So I'll have to change it. I wish good people realized that they don't have to kill themselves; they can stay and change things.

By the way, fish are smarter than dogs.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti