perjantai 10. lokakuuta 2014

Though tomorrow - don't look that good


I ordered new lungs, and they gave me a nonfunctional heart. Don't feel bad for me, you already have enough sorrow in yours.

Sometimes it feels like everyone I know is insane. I realize that I'm surrounded by people that every weird teenager in a small town would love to be surrounded by. I should be grateful. I should be a grapefruit.

On the subway today I looked at my hands and thought that they are ugly hands, they are fucked-up hands, but they are my hands. This story will end in pride.

I'm still trying to figure out this love thing. How it will work out for me. I have no idea, but I'll make it work.

I've been doing my best to be a good person, a nice person, a reliable person in a chaotic situation. But it doesn't seem to be working, as people usually end up hating me. I'm thinking that maybe I should try to be bad for some time. At least then I could stop asking "Why?" I'll try to be bad for some time.

I could write a book about a hacker who's got the power to destroy anybody in the world, but who can only destroy themselves.

People who say that it was Jennifer Lawrence's fault that her private pictures were leaked and spread all over the Internet are what's wrong with this world. "She should have been more careful, she got what she deserved!" means that you show a psychopathic lack of mercy and humanity. You're basically saying that if a person is human and makes a mistake, they deserve to be destroyed. That's not how it goes, you fucking jerks. I wish people like this simply went away. They don't have a heart, and they have a very miserable excuse for a brain.

See, I failed at that bad boy thing already

3 kommenttia:

  1. "I've been doing my best to be a good person, a nice person, a reliable person in a chaotic situation." By which I mean life, of course.

    VastaaPoista
  2. "People who say that it was Jennifer Lawrence's fault that her private pictures were leaked and spread all over the Internet are what's wrong with this world. "She should have been more careful, she got what she deserved!" means that you show a psychopathic lack of mercy and humanity. You're basically saying that if a person is human and makes a mistake, they deserve to be destroyed. That's not how it goes, you fucking jerks. I wish people like this simply went away. They don't have a heart, and they have a very miserable excuse for a brain."


    EXACTLY

    You are amazing.

    VastaaPoista