perjantai 7. helmikuuta 2014

Wanna know the funny thing about falling?

For a moment it feels like flying.

I hate revealing my secrets to people. But sometimes it's necessary.

Many things depress me, but depression never makes me cry. Only happiness does. Only when I see sincere goodness in another human being. Only then. Happiness is the only type of pain with the power to make me cry.
Don't mourn the morning. Another one will come.

Wanna know the funny thing about darkness?

It is always, always something's shadow.

I came to this conclusion at the age of 16, and ended up writing a novel named Flesh. If you don't want to read it, you can simply ponder on this question.

2 kommenttia:

  1. wow.

    not really sure what I'm wowing at.

    possibly you.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. What, I didn't even notice you.

      Thank you for wowing.

      I appreciate that.

      Poista