maanantai 24. helmikuuta 2014

The thing that makes us capable of hurting others: denial

It's keeping us fishing and buying clothes made by child slaves.

My portion of denial seems to be significantly smaller than that of 99% of humans. Did I work hard to get here? I'm not sure. Maybe it simply came with the brain.

By the way, one thing that people almost never understand about evolution: individuals are not working for the survival of their species, they are working for the survival of themselves; their genes. Animals don't give a fuck about their species.

I'm looking at pictures my sister took last May.


Oh spring. I'm glad you're coming.

I mean look at that light. That's what spring looks like. Light, behaving in a certain way.

I have no idea where that street is.

Money can't buy life.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti