perjantai 7. helmikuuta 2014

Insensibles

I was hopeless and bored so I entered a movie theatre. I ended up seeing a Spanish movie named Insensibles, and Lord it was stupid. I started rolling my eyes during the first fucking scene. The scene contained 'scary' little girls in a 'scary' forest. They were oh so cute, but oh so intimidatingly blank-faced when they burned their hands with fire! How spooky!

If a movie starts with Spooky Little Girls, I know that it's gonna be shit. Spooky Little Girl is probably the most annoying cliché there is. And just generally children: it seems that most films with child actors are pretentious and unintelligent. Why is this?



The movie clearly wanted to say something, but it was just so utterly stupid that I ended up spending the whole time simply rolling my eyes. In one scene, one of the Spooky Kids takes a puppy and tears its stomach open to remove a diseased organ. And, eh, the puppy completely ignores this operation. He doesn't even seem to notice that his stomach has just been ripped open. Um. Um. Okay. Later, virtually the same thing is done to a man, and the man screams and screams. Who wrote this? It's 2013. [Edit: Wow! No it isn't! It's actually 2014?! Lord!] Are there still people unaware of the fact that all vertebrates, let alone mammals, are pretty much equally sentient?

Later, a spooky 7-year-old apparently hugs a grown man to death. Um. Um. Um. Okay.

At the end it got a little more bearable. But not much.

I should stop wasting my time like this.

I've never seen a scary (or good) horror movie. They are always idiotic, for some reason. They are the most childish genre in movies. They lack all meaning, all message, all humanity, all intellect. Question: why are people so retarded?

2 kommenttia:

  1. Dr. Holzmann was teaching anatomy to children. Child Berkano snapped the puppy from the neck. Later he did the same for Dr. Holzmann. No "hugging to death" ever happened.

    "They lack all meaning, all message, all humanity, all intellect."

    I think you didnt quite get the movie.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Of course I didn't!

      That's what I do: I'm feeling deeply depressed or experiencing a horrible allergic reaction, and then I go and see a movie. Of course, when you're deeply depressed or experiencing a horrible allergic reaction, everything seems like shit, and instead of doing something about my problems, I come here and tell the world that the _movie_ is the thing that sucked.

      Did you make the movie? Congratulations. It was a fine film. You're much further in life than I am.

      Poista