keskiviikko 2. huhtikuuta 2014

What light breaks through yonder window

Fuck this shit.



I'd like to make one thing clear: I'm tired of all this. I'm tired of writing about important things, I'm tired of getting stuck with unimportant things. I'm tired of thinking about things that matter more than anything else, I'm tired of thinking about things that shouldn't matter at all. I'm tired of animal exploitation, I'm tired of animal activism, I never want to hear the name of James D. Rose again, and why on Earth isn't pukexskywalker giving me any reaction? Dude, I handed you a challenge, stop picking fights with everybody else and crawl out please.

But really, what difference does it make? Revolutions are not going to happen here, not quite yet, and if they did, I'd be too fed up to participate. I'd like to stop thinking and planning and imagining what living could be like; instead, I'd like to start living.

I'm tired of saying that I'm going to start living the day after tomorrow; I want to say that I'm going to start living right now. I'm crawling out.

The reason why I'm keeping this blog in the first place is that if I do make it as a writer, a lot of people are going to read this crap. Good luck with that.

Seriously: all I can do is all I can do. All you can do is all you can do. One of the most soothing sentences I've ever come up with. And Joan Jett is my best friend.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti