keskiviikko 9. huhtikuuta 2014

Did I just dream that?

One more IQ point and I'd be virtually disabled.

I have forgiven Miley Cyrus. I was initially disappointed when I realized that her rebellion is hollow and meaningless, that she isn't trying to say anything at all, but now I'm actually kind of liking it. Yes, there's no point, Miley Cyrus is just a crazy bitch for the sake of being a crazy bitch, and that's great: in fact, 'crazy bitch' is one of the greatest things a human being can be.

Of course, a significant part of Miley's insanity is just marketing, but I want to believe that under all that, a little piece of Miley Cyrus is genuinely insane and fucked up. Wouldn't that be beautiful!

Whatever it is that Miley Cyrus is doing, it takes some balls and poker face. What I'm going to do will take balls and poker face. I'll just have something to say.

I love Bruce Springsteen. Did you know that Bruce Springsteen is a vegetarian? Would you want me to tell you about Jesus?

2 kommenttia: