keskiviikko 12. maaliskuuta 2014

Humans are stupid





...but some day I will be okay with them.

Some day the love inside me will beat the hate, some day the light will overpower the dark.

I saw two girls in love on the bus today. They were leaning against each other. They were in love.

There are two types of not caring:

the bad one: not caring about injustice and the pain of others.

then, the good one: not caring about the pressure of social norms and the looks in the eyes of idiots.

If I had a boyfriend, I'd make sure to never hide the fact that we are lovers. (I'll probably never have a boyfriend, though.) I think that many lgbt people underestimate the world around them. I think that we've come to the point where there really is no need to hide.

In the West, homophobia is dead. This battle is won. There's no turning back. In 2014, western homophobes are mainly sad, old and uneducated. We could simply ignore them and move on, because there are so many other problems to be fixed and we don't have time for clinging to harmless morons.

I don't understand girls who keep shouting that they are not feminists. Okay, why are you proud of it?

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti