keskiviikko 5. maaliskuuta 2014

Escaping artists

I guess I'm pretty good at this book writing thing.

One thing becomes clearer every day: I am not an artist. That's just not how my brain functions. I know artists (from a distance) and they have something that I lack (and I have something that they lack). My brain works more like the brain of a scientist or a mathematician. That's how it's always been. When I draw pictures, they make sense.

For some reason I'm good at telling stories; coming up with people that could exist and things that could happen, histories, traumas, connections. I'm not sure where this comes from as I've barely existed for two decades and spent the last several years masturbating in my room. (I had to replace 'sitting alone' with 'masturbating'.)

Anyway, I notice that the stories that I tell and the characters that I come up with are usually pretty traditional. Well, not traditional, but almost the same thing has usually been done before. My characters are like new, more orgastic adaptations of characters that I've already fell in love with somewhere else. I'm good at unconsciously adopting story-telling tricks from other people.

I guess you don't need to live when you have fictional characters to fall in love with.

The sexiest professions I know:

- teacher
- priest
- illusionist / escape artist.

There seems to be a pattern.

_____________________________


Btw, I don't understand how so many (most?) people in Finland seem to think that modern Russia cannot be protested. It's okay that the Russian gangsters throw environmental activists like Sini Saarela in jails and beat LGBT people to death. And if it's not okay, everybody should at least shut up about it, or otherwise Russia will apparently come and eat the people of Finland. (Or something else as stupid and unrealistic.)

People in Finland are behaving like they're on the side of the Russian gangsters; and if somebody refuses to join this play, he/she must be exterminated, because Putin could get mad!

Oh man. Such cowards. Such clowns. I'll never be one of you.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti