lauantai 15. maaliskuuta 2014

Continuing where Houdini left off

Today I spent hours sitting on buses and staring at the rooftops of all the buildings, the buildings moved really fast and I almost lost my sanity, but luckily I didn't.

Things need to start happening very soon or I'll simply explode.

I just want to be sold. I want to shout, "Oh boy, now I'm sold!" (One of my dreams to become the real life Mickey Mouse.) Then I want to be sold in millions.

I'm getting pretty tired with all these living people. I don't know where I should go, who I should know, what I should do to get in contact with, say, James Dean or Oscar Wilde. Yes, lately I've been thinking about Oscar Wilde. There's no explanation for this, he's just randomly entered my mind. There was something More Than Human about him, and then he ended up so miserably. How sexy.

Almost like a selfie

I'm not sure if I even like James Dean or Oscar Wilde, but they sure as hell seem a lot more interesting than all these... all these... all these...

You know, if the world wasn't such a fucked up place at the moment and I didn't have the responsibility to therefore seem like a consistent, rational, sane person, I'd be a lot more fun. I'm naturally good at insanity and inconsistency. I make it seem fun and easy! Consistency truly is the last refuge of the unimaginative.

I feel lonely in a community that should be mine. The people in it are just as shallow and tiring as the rest of humanity. But perhaps they'll learn sooner and faster than the normal people.




Beautiful, intelligent, talented people that lack all ambition are depressing.

Lonely. I'm starting to feel lonely being this brilliant, this young and this ambitious. If I really do make it as a writer, it would suck to be the only literary star of my generation. I'd like some healthy competition.

So, if you are out there, here's my message to you: please stop sucking and then write and write and write. Writing amazing stories is a lot easier than writing bad ones. When you write badly, it's usually because you're trying to seem older and smarter than you actually are. Use your youth, it explodes minds.

When you write about things that you genuinely want to write about, you're amazing.

And: always have something to say. There are so many important things to be said. Say them, and you're holding the fire.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti