perjantai 22. maaliskuuta 2013

Haunt you down

Everything bores me. Give me something that doesn't, and I'll follow you till the heart of this world stops beating.

Genius like that simply appears in my head all the time.

Anyway.

I've read an awful lot of literature lately, I've seen too many movies and heard too many songs, and now I'm sure enough to say this:

Most things are boring.

A lot of people try but most of them lack what it takes. It has something to do with your lack of COMMON SENSE; if you're haunted by your common sense, it will eventually haunt you down and kill what you could have had.

I mean: you're crazy. It's OK. Hold on to it. Never let go.



https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQyD54RbLzcdTJvWajWSErvqLzCPuke1daazLPY1zsVJ6Th1s4p
Umm, okay

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti