sunnuntai 30. joulukuuta 2012

Don't believe in much



Went for a long walk very early in the morning. Once again.

I walked a lot and rode a lot of buses and a lot of trams and the metro. I did some weird crap (not literally). I even sang a little bit when I walked through a train station. I did get some weird looks, but who cares; in 2 hours most of them wouldn't remember me at all, in 2 days some would remember just a little man with large flat feet and a small moustache.

No, wait. That's not me. That's Charlie Chaplin.





Anyway.

Riding a bus to the sunrise is one of the best things in life (at least for someone who doesn't have an actual life). It's one of those things of painful beauty. Things that fill your head with too many ideas. Ideas such as the one I got today: "Because I'm weak, Oscar Blom." And then I realized I was still in love with the things I'd thought I'd forgotten.

Ugh. Smack me in the face, please.

1 kommentti: