perjantai 21. joulukuuta 2012

But then again. I like to bluster about killing certain people, but would I really do that? Would I actually kill anyone?

Usually not. But sometimes yes.

Like for instance that Antonio. I really hated that person. We never even spoke to each other, but every time I heard him open his mouth, it was clear that he was a cowardly little bully. His life's only pursuit was to make others suffer.

But then again. Let's be honest. I know absolutely nothing about him. He was nothing but a slightly unpleasant character. Why would I hate him? And if I got the chance, why would I kill him? It makes no fucking sense.

Ok. I only dislike the person a little bit. I didn't even remember his existence before I started to dig through my slimy memory.

I'm not very reliable, am I? I try not to be.

Just kidding! I always speak the truth.

Not always.

But anyway.

I guess my role on this Earth is to help. Not to kill.

I'm doomed to flip fingers.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti