maanantai 12. tammikuuta 2015

Vivian Maier.

I'll never be as fascinating as Vivian Maier was. I'll never be as oddly amusing as she was. I'll never be as mysterious. I'll never be such a perfect combination of human goodness and human darkness. And I'm not just talking about her as a photographer, I'm also talking about her as a human being.

Something horrible must have happened to her, and she reacted by becoming a weird genius. Some people do that, others just become boring trolls on the Internet.

2 kommenttia:

  1. Have you watched the movie made about her? I only watched an interview of the two guys who made the film. One of the two made me feel glad that nobody has ever interviewed me, because I'm sure I would have been just as awkward as he was.

    Silly.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Yeah, fortunately I've seen the movie, twice. That's how I even know that she existed.

      John Maloof? He's the guy who found Vivian Maier. Hmm. In the movie he wasn't awkward at all. Sometimes awkward is good. I don't know. But maybe you're talking about the other guy. Anyway, anyway, anyway, you should definitely watch the movie; you can still watch it here!: http://areena.yle.fi/tv/2201726

      Poista