sunnuntai 27. lokakuuta 2013

I watched a documentary about 'adult babies'; adults who feel safe and happy when they wear a diaper and are treated as small children. It was one of those "documentaries" where an intense female voice with a British accent tells us about oh so perverse and twisted stuff and we get to see how these oh so perverse and twisted individuals live their oh so perverse and twisted everyday life. The point of these documentaries is obvious: we are supposed to look at and condemn people that are different from us. The intense female voice with a British accent knows that we want to watch this kind of stuff because we enjoy the feeling of being Normal, and the feeling we get when other people fail to join the gang.

I fail to see anything wrong with adult babies. I think it's great if somebody wants to be an adult baby. I never have anything against the people presented in these documentaries. I always find them sympathetic and human; I like them more than I like 'normal people'. When a young woman told the camera how she wanted to live her life as a 6-year-old, I actually shouted out loud, "You go girl!"

The first website that I ever visited that had something to do with sex was a site dedicated to people who were aroused by urine and diapers. I was 10 and the website was called babybottle.net or something.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti