torstai 24. lokakuuta 2013





I have no relatives in literature. I'm related to people that are not traditional writers. I have my thing and I'm good at it.

Speaking of relations, I'd love to meet a non-human primate. We're different species but we both have hands. Which creates an interesting connection between us. Meeting a monkey is different from meeting a cat. When my eyes see a monkey, somehow my brain sees a human being; I can't help it, we're so closely related. I wonder if a monkey would see me in the same way.

My sister and I usually talk very kindly and passionately about animals. For a long time we didn't really know how to talk about non-human primates, like chimpanzees; it was awkward, it was like trying to discuss humans and call them 'cute'. But we learned. I love all primates, expect not always the human ones.



Btw:
What the fuck is going on

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti