perjantai 4. lokakuuta 2013

Hello!


Lol I'm so weird, why don't I have any friends? I've never kissed anyone. I've never 'dated' anyone. This is so funny! I like living like this, enjoying the weirdness. Perhaps 2 years from these small hours I'll have a bunch of friends to have fun with, friends and girls and sugar daddies to talk to, and whatever, I'm getting ready, ready, ready

Here I am, it's 4:40 AM, and I'm drinking beer and feeling strangely happy.

I remember when I was 8 and our dog had just become a part of our family; and my mother would wake up every night when the puppy cried and howled in the living room. She'd go and hold the puppy and soothe her and let her suck her thumb. And in her arms, the puppy would fall asleep. Now the puppy is 11 years old. I love my dog, I love my mother. They're both such good people and I'd die for them. I'd die for them. I'd die for them.

There's something adorable about xxxxxx that's hard to explain. Apparently she's a vegetarian, but I don't know. If she is a vegetarian, then my head will just explode and my brain will form heart-shaped smudges all over the walls of this holy room

I've never seen my brain, but I suppose it's there. Strange; something I've carried around all my life, something that has been with me every second of my life, and we've never met

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti