perjantai 16. elokuuta 2013

Odd Thomas

Odd Thomas is the worst film I have ever seen. Some movies are bad in a funny way, but this one was depressingly, madenningly bad. It makes me angry that someone would want to spend months and months of their life to create something like this. They don't have anything to say, ANYTHING to say, why are they doing something creative? They should be unclogging toilets and kitchen sinks.

The main problem with Odd Thomas is the humour. I don't know if Odd Thomas the novel already had the problem, but Odd Thomas the film is terribly unfunny. I think that a person's sense of humour tells more about them than almost anything else; if you find Odd Thomas amusing, you are not an intelligent person.

I give it * out of five *s.

http://www.filmofilia.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/ODD-THOMAS-Poster-01.jpg

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti