sunnuntai 11. elokuuta 2013

Lookin' pretty pretty

I had a crappy little camera with me but I quite like the pictures we took together. The camera and I.

My dad asked me why I'd taken 4000 pictures and then he told me that I couldn't put photos in a novel. And I asked: why not?


Flowers of Tampere, Finland. You can pick them up and discuss Aokigahara Suicide Forest with the most beautiful girl that has ever talked to you. And then she kisses you.


Train toilet. Here you can masturbate after seeing Marilyn Monroe's breasts and realize that something wants to kill you.


Railroads. You can look at these and drink beer with James Dean.

Sodankylä cemetery. Somewhere there is an open grave where you can discuss sex with the most beautiful girl alive or maybe dead.

Backseat, bus. Time: night, place: somewhere. Here you can meet Jesus Christ for the first time.

The Barents Sea at midnight. Here you can meet your dead Grandfather and choose between Life and Death.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti