sunnuntai 7. heinäkuuta 2013

Priorities

When other kids started stepping out into the world, drinking every Friday night, kissing each other, having sex, experimenting with drugs, entering bars at 14, challenging rules and adults, living and dying and getting ready to become proper citizens, I sat here in my room eating popsicles and dreaming of my future popstardom.

While my peers spent their nights boozing and partying, I didn't really drink alcohol prior to the age of 18; so now I'm kind of catching up.

And all the other things: sex, kisses, friends, life, death... It's not their time yet.

Don't get me wrong.

I'm ready to fall in love.

I'm ready to kiss someone. I'm ready to have sex. I'm ready to live.

But it just can't happen yet. There's other things to be done first.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti