keskiviikko 24. heinäkuuta 2013

Made me throw up

What all the young Alt Lit writers haven't realized is that great Art is not only about the Present and the Now, but just as much about the Timeless and Universal. Alright, go ahead, write about tumblr and tweets and retweets, but as long as you're not saying anything about Love Hate Death and Life nobody's going to stay and cry and smile with you.

And all these people who've spent their lives with Culture. With Art. Studying it, breathing it, making it. That despite all this they still remain lifeless and boring. Something's not working, you must look closer and listen more carefully.

And here I am, waiting, trying.


And I will set the world on fire!

I will set the world on fire!

I will set the world on fire!


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti