lauantai 11. elokuuta 2012

Boy least likely to

Waiting.

Thinking, walking, doing good things without anyone saying THANK YOU.

...

DEATH TO THE WITCH.

...

If I seem a little strange well that's because I am.

...

I want to be sexy.

I want you to look at me. I want you to want me. I want you to see my face.

But it's not the time yet.

The truth is that nobody knows my name. I don't exist in this society or in this neighbourhood. Nobody knows who I am or remembers me (except my mother). Or who knows - maybe someone remembers me? Maybe that strange girl who didn't talk at all but to whom I said three words and who made me want to become an old lesbian woman? Maybe that girl? Maybe not. But she was strange and beautiful. I loved her nearly two years ago. She had a peculiar voice, I loved her. I wish she'd understood, oh god, I loved her.

We are nameless faceless bastards before we become legends. Becoming a legend is easy if you have the face. I'm gonna hide mine, I have to, but just for a moment, you must wait for me, wait for me.

(I'm hungry all the time. So I'm eating night and day. [Night and day taste so good.] I love eating so so much. GOD I love eating. I - LOVE - EATING. It's my favourite pastime. Good night.)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti