tiistai 21. elokuuta 2012

Bigcrotch strikes again

I'm so full of youth and wrath and inspiration, so full of zeal and lust and frustration, but for the moment all I can do is sit and walk and wait and ride public transportation.

One new exciting thing I've noticed is that now I'm constantly looking for a fight. I'm very aggressive. I stare at rude and annoying people. It's strange because I'm not an 'aggressive person'. Or am I? Maybe I've always been quite aggressive. I've always been aggressive but, at the same time, I've seemed extremely passive to other people. I don't know, the point is that I'm very hungry at the moment.

I should really take a break from all this. I should go and do normal things.

One night I was sitting on a swing in the darkness of this lovely little park and then I saw a girl. She was a paperboy, although she was a girl - anyway she had a cart full of newspapers. She didn't see me, and I thought that if I wasn't like this, I would go and talk to her and help her. I don't really like talking because I'm like this so unfortunately I can't just go and disturb working people.

Does the title have anything to do with this writing? No.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti