torstai 9. elokuuta 2012

In love with Jeanne

I have a strange song for you (who is the 'you'?) - it's strange because it kind of sounds like The Smiths but it's not - but anyway, you must listen to it while you read this little writing. Okay?



Okay so let's go:

I'm in love again.

I entered this elegant cinema today, this place called Orion, because I'm desperately trying to steal Morrissey's (and Antti Nylén's) elegant youth, and I saw this film called The Trial of Joan of Arc, and, well, there I was, sitting in the dark again, looking at the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen, thinking:

Oh my god. Here we go again.

This is not the first time this happened to me. Actually, the exact same thing happened to me three years and three months ago. In the dark of a movie theatre I realized that the most beautiful of faces had suddenly turned everything around.

Three years ago the face looked like this and made me lose my mind for almost 18 months:


And now, three years later, the face looks like this:


OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHAT IS THIS? WHAT IS THAT? IS THIS LOVE??????????
I CAN LIVE AGAIN.
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


So what I'm trying to say is that I'm in love with Jeanne d'Arc. I'm madly in love with her. I love everything that she was and everything that she did. This is crazy, but she was crazy too - she's the girl that I want, and now I found her, and I can breathe again.

Father,
Son,
and Jeanne of Arc.

I identify with her. I have my reasons.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti