tiistai 5. elokuuta 2014

Remember that you live in 1914

Maybe there are people who are capable of living and sleeping. I'm not one of them.

I meet people and things happen all the time. I fall in love and people fall in love. I simply can't sleep. I can't even sit down and breathe. I have to walk in circles. I have no idea what's going on.

I had a dream where I was spending time in an old house. The person I was with said that being gay is unnatural, and I just calmly stormed out. I keep having dreams about people saying silly things, and me storming out. What? Where is this coming from?

If there's one thing that I really, really, really hate in the world, it's small fish tanks. I want to see the day when those go away and stop existing. How can some people be so incredibly stupid?

But I must focus on living right now. It's necessary. I must. This is a strange dream that might end tomorrow. It's okay. If this lasts, okay. If it doesn't, okay. I just have to experience this. As a person and as a writer, I have to experience this.

There's something demonic about me right now. But I'm not losing myself. Seriously, I have the right to do things. I have the right to focus on life. I have the right not to be sad all the time. I have the right not to think about the existence of inhumane fish tanks all the time.

Bear with me. I'm not an asshole.

I do love bears.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti