maanantai 25. elokuuta 2014

It's interesting how I keep telling other people how their weaknesses and oddities are the things that make them fascinating, and at the same time I can't tolerate my weaknesses and oddities at all. I just hate them, I want them to go away, and that's it.

But that's an essential part of the magic. If you don't feel haunted and tormented by you weaknesses and oddities, they are not really weaknesses and oddities, they are nothing. You're weak and you're odd, and you hate it, and that is the very thing that makes you humanly interesting.

People who actually see other people's weaknesses and oddities as minuses are uninteresting people. And I have no desire to be around uninteresting people.

...

I have a very annoying face. I can't help it. I'm not sorry, being sorry would be weird.

...

Life is beautiful in an excruciatingly painful kind of way. This may end badly, but why should I worry about the end when I'm just beginning.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti