tiistai 1. heinäkuuta 2014

There is a truth and it's on our side.

I nearly always destroy everything by forgetting to be a gentleman. It's such an easy thing to forget, especially on the Internet, especially when you're constantly surrounded by genuinely stupid people. It's so easy to think, why bother, these humans can't even read and comprehend the sentences that I write, I could just as well be an asshole. But that's not how you educate anyone about anything. That's not the person I want to be. Only lately I've realized how important it is to be a gentleman, as weird and old-fashioned as this sounds, even in the most absurd of situations.

By the way: you are somebody's grandparent.

"So. I'll go away. I'll really go away. If I come up with something oh-so-funny that I would like to say on this blog, I won't. Instead, I'll scream into my pillow and move on. I'll come back when I have an amazing manuscript in my hands." Right. Well, I've been writing my book for real, for real(!), so maybe this is nearly okay.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti