torstai 24. heinäkuuta 2014

I was happy once, and it was very painful

Gotta write everything down.

My head is full of floating stupidity.

Suddenly all these people in my life, and I feel severely lost. The past 3 days are just a weird series of static images of really strange things happening. Existential crisis is my reaction to everything.

I don't sleep. My parents don't want me here anymore. It's fair. They've been excellent, intelligent, loving parents. If they want me to go, I will go. I need to find a place where I can spend days sleeping and nights writing.

I googled 'my reaction to everything' and found this:


I have no idea who that is, but I can feel it too.

3 kommenttia:

  1. In case you still don't know; this is the character named Sam from the 1999 tv series called Freaks and Geeks. It didn't get enough interest so it only lasted for 17 episodes. I've seen all 17 of them because I'm dumb. It later became a very popular, cultish show in the social medias.

    VastaaPoista
  2. Look at what I just did. I focused on the picture you posted; instead of the extremely fascinating, tragically beautiful stuff you wrote. I'm dumb. Please kill me, I would be very pleased if my death was by your hand

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. No no, I appreciate this piece of information. I've always thought that I should watch Freaks and Geeks. I certainly don't want to kill you.

      I have a very faint recollection of writing this blog post. It's strange to see it again. So much has happened after I wrote it, especially in my head. Since I was about 12 I've had a feeling like the mind I had about two years earlier was an entirely different mind than the one I have now. I can remember how I saw things two years ago, but at the same time it feels weird that it really was me. I guess this is normal when you're young and introspective.

      Poista