maanantai 12. toukokuuta 2014

Conchita wins!

Conchita Wurst looks so much like Ola Salo that she automatically feels like a friend to me.

Still loving Emmelie de Forest. Oh, Emmelie.

Currently existing in Kuopio. Tomorrow Rovaniemi. Then possibly emptiness. I've been working for real, so I have an excuse for writing this post. This will be the last one, I promise, eh.



Ville Valo is possibly the only Finnish person who's managed to do and become something genuinely interesting. And he grew up about two steps from where I live.

I'd be surprised if Softengine became something big. Unlike Ville Valo, they're uninteresting people. Not evil, not unlikeable, just utterly uninteresting. There's usually something unlikeable about people that become something genuinely interesting.

Or maybe it is their uninterestingness that does interest me. To me, it's provocative.

Sent the weirdest text message of my life today (to my sister):

Did you know that Ke$ha's IQ is 140, which is near genius?

It's true by the way. Ke$ha, wow, what a paradox. There must be something wonderfully wrong with her. Still wondering what my IQ is.

PS: Rebekka & Fucking Toijala.

2 kommenttia:

  1. HIM was here a couple of weeks ago. I regret that I didn't go. Loneliness is the worst excuse when it comes to skipping something. Or not.

    VastaaPoista