perjantai 2. toukokuuta 2014

And I feel sorry for you.

Do you have anyone that you love?
- Do you have anyone that you love?

I just can't stay away, can I? Jesus Christ, I promise, this will be the last post on here. And then I'll just write my book. I'll write it and start moving forward. Every letter is a small step forward. I have to enter my future. My future will be something extraordinary, and I've spent so many years in this room. I realize that this space around me is my past. And it's about time to get out of here.

I have this fear inside of me, and it's stopping me from writing and moving forward. I'll have to overcome it.

Making sense is so depressing.

I'm completely straight, but I'm completely gay.

Joan (of Arc) Jett Rink.

Why do good people so often turn into people who look like hippies and weirdos, thus assuring that nobody will ever listen to them?


Whenever I'm trying to have a conversation with an unpleasant person on the internet, I always feel like I should just start acting like Harry Potter, and simply say what he says to Voldemort:

You're the weak one.
And you'll never know love, or friendship.
And I feel sorry for you.

But now, I'll take a break from this.

I have to. I have to find the balls to finish this book. I have to kill Voldemort and all the pieces of his soul. Wish me luck.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti