torstai 5. joulukuuta 2013

On the subject of intercourse


At the end of the day, I am slightly homo.

I fall in love with everybody.

Really: if you are a fascinating soul, you'll turn me on. It's this simple.

I'd love to have sex. Unfortunately that's not going to happen, as I don't know any people.

The idea of intercourse baffles me. As a cat I know nothing about human men and women, but I've understood that many women really struggle to get an orgasm, ever, and for men, it's usually a lot easier. Especially if you've never had sex before: what if the mere fucking idea of soon seeing somebody interesting naked makes you come? Does that happen to humans? Is it awkward?

The whole intercourse thing. Penis goes in, penis comes out. What if the vagina is dry and it's all very difficult and the organs just rub against each other in oh such a painful way and everybody's screaming?

I'm sorry. But these are important questions.

And how do people even end up having sex? Do they just say: "Let's have sex now"? How does that work?

Most of us are enslaved by sexuality.

In the end it's really stupid. You just have this urgent feeling between your legs and it drives you into ridiculous things. I like it.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti