sunnuntai 22. syyskuuta 2013

My life imitates art

3 years ago, I found Morrissey and he changed my life and me.

3 years later, yesterday morning (9/20/2013), I was sitting on the sofa, watching East of Eden



once again and playing with those little toys that you get from chocolate eggs,
when my cellphone rang. It never rings. The only person that ever calls me is my mother. This time the number was strange. I picked up the phone and answered the call of the unknown.
"Haloo?" I said.
The caller had amazing news. And now everything will be slightly different forever. You have no idea.

Now I can feel new power running in my bloodstream. And instead of being so scared I'm full of hope.

Gotta start getting things done.

 

(One of the best things in the world. ^ Men that want women to be weak and submissive are idiots, and so are women that want to please those idiots.)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti