sunnuntai 1. syyskuuta 2013

Girls I like


And so on.

The black boxes are so stupid. What was I thinking?

Why do I love them? I don't know! Do you? Is it supposed to make any sense? 2 of them are dead, 1 just simply doesn't exist anymore and 1 has never existed. I love them and it's stupid.

Wait! Wait! I may be over Lisbeth Salander now. It's been years since we broke up.

Questions; why do I like Marilyn Monroe but dislike Britney Spears? They're virtually the same thing.
I guess I like the fact that Marilyn is dead.

When I manage to get out of the house and I look at all these pretty girls on the streets and everywhere, I can say that at least 40 % of them seem genuinely interesting. They seem like an adventure. But I always know that I mustn't go any closer: when seen any closer, they might very well turn out to be one of those depressing dastardly mean pretty idiots that you see everywhere.

I like girls when they are alone. When they are together, most of them say such boring things. Like people usually do.

Maybe all this will change too.
For me.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti