keskiviikko 22. toukokuuta 2013

I'll stand and watch you while you drown


 
Johnny 21. toukokuuta 2013 16.47
You fuckin' new age hippies vittu satana




Sitting around,
waiting for revolutions.

I don't know where that song came from.

I fell down on my knees in the middle of the city. I felt so tired. So full of all this crap. Literally. (What?)

I need someone. I have to get out of this room. I'm ill and filthy. I wish someone just sat next to me on the bus and told that there is hope that doesn't go away.

That there is a light that never goes out.

Why is everybody so cruel? I don't want to be a jerk. I try not to be a jerk. But being a jerk is so easy.

I will never hurt somebody else's soul. That is the worst thing you can do. Someone is standing in front of you, tears in their eyes, open and vulnerable. That is something beautiful. Destroying that is like choking a newborn baby.  

Today I was leaning against a wall and an unknown woman complimented me on my skin. This was the second time that this happened. I couldn't say anything. I just smiled and then I walked away.

Thanks, your skin is pleasant to look at too

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti