perjantai 22. helmikuuta 2013

Naked women all over the place

Should I spend more time writing on this blog? Maybe I should. Or maybe not. In a way it's nice to have this place as the place where pretty small things happen, instead of pouring everything out on here too. But nothing's static. Everything's always changing, which is quite unsettling. Perhaps someday I'll move to Texas, become a Texan and forget the Finnish language.

... Why Texas? It makes no sense. I don't want to move to Texas.

I don't want to move to Copenhagen either.

I guess things are alright. I mean I don't live in Texas. Or Copenhagen. Helsinki is nice. Nobody lives here. If you ignore the people and the McDonalds restaurants, I love everything in Helsinki.



Maybe I should become patriotic. I do love the lakes of Finland. And the forests. That's my way of patriotism. I don't really care for the nation itself. Nor do I care for the president or the prime minister or the flag or the people or the culture.

Why am I writing crap like this? This is extremely uninteresting.

..................

I think everyone, and I mean everyone should let themselves have those Masculine Moments sometimes. Males and females and everybody else. I mean those moments when you feel like you'd like to take the whole town and kiss it and, at the same time, punch it in the face... What? What is this? I want to stop. I'll do that now. I'll stop. Now. Now. Now.

1 kommentti: