keskiviikko 26. marraskuuta 2014

I'm tired as Jesus. Maybe even more. Jesus. Jesus. When I'm tired, everything is Jesus.

I have no idea what I've been talking about for the past few hours. My responses have been robotic.

These days, when I sleep, my dreams are weird and strong. I'm about to sleep again.

I'm possibly gonna take a break from blogging. Especially activism. I'll do that stuff a bit later in life. First, I've got a book to write. A couple of them, actually. Oh Jesus how I love them. The books. And Jesus. Jesus was 5ft 1 (155 cm) and weighed 110 pounds (50 kg).

1 kommentti:

  1. I feel sorry for men whose sexuality is simply "MMM I LUV BOOBS AND PUSSY". Shit, that must be such a boring existence. Like, there's so much more to people than that. So many charming, cute, elegant, weird, lovely things, details, oddities.

    VastaaPoista